Yesterday I blogged about introverts and extroverts. For the 12 of you that read my blog (hey, that number was good enough for Jesus), here are some resources I find helpful on the introvert/extrovert conversation:
- A wonderful graphic illustrating how extrovert and introvert brains differ. If you are an E or I, or love someone who is, you owe it to yourself to spend five minutes with this chart.
- A very good blog that has a number of posts addressing introverts and the Church.
- Introverts in the Church: a very good book by Adam McHugh, the guy behind the blog.
- A nice article on ministering to introverts.
- And one on introverts in the business world.
Happy reading! And if you’re an introvert, I expect you will enjoy reading these by yourself….